Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Opinion on Blog Posts

For our final blog post we were asked to write about if we felt blogging was an effective learning tool as opposed to classic exams. I think it was a very effective tool for learning some of the material. The blog posts still forced you to review the class material while conducting outside research online for each of the various topics we were assigned. It is also a tool that we could go back and look at as the semester went on if we wanted to review certain material. It was also very nice to not have to deal with the stress or pressure of exams. I feel that most people simply try to cram as much information as they can the week of the test then simply move on and forgot a majority of the material within a few weeks. I think this class was very enjoyable and am glad that I was able to take it during my last semester here at OU!